Roo Threads 3" Aluminum Rings for Baby Slings, Silver
Roo Threads 3'' Aluminum Rings for Baby Slings, Silver by Roo Threads at Baby Bouncers & Swings. MPN: 43221-4445. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Baby wearing has many proven benefits. Share those benefits with your baby by making a sling held together by a pair of baby carrier wrap sling ring
Features & Highlights
- When making your own ring sling baby carrier with these aluminum rings for slings, you get more choices! The size of the fabric will depend on the height and girth of the wearer, the size of the baby/toddler, personal preference where to sew the baby sling rings, and tail length of the ring sling for baby.
- To personalize your ring sling wrap, choose a fabric that fits your lifestyle and preferred season in a pattern unique to you and your baby - trendy or traditional! Both sides of the fabric will be visible when wearing your toddler ring sling, so it is recommended to choose a fabric that has double-sided print.
- Choose a sewing pattern and style you prefer for your baby ring sling - gathered, pleated, folded, double layered or no-sew. Note that the taller and larger the wearer of the baby ring sling carrier, the longer the fabric should be; whereas, the larger the baby/toddler, the wider the fabric should be.
- A simple way to measure the length that you'll need for your baby carrier ring sling is to measure from your shoulder to your hip, multiply it by 3, and add 12 inches. Remember, it is easier to remove excess fabric from a finished ring sling toddler carrier than to find out too late that the fabric you used is not long enough.
- Aluminum sling rings are great for custom homemade ring slings baby shower gift idea - give mom an extra pair of hands by making her a baby wearing wrap. SGS and CPSIA Certified for safety.
|Item Size:||2.36 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|